Since 1996, RMS Tritec has been providing steel fabrication and machining services to the upper Midwest. For your projects, you need a partner who offers the resources, products, services and attention to detail to satisfy your needs.
The Industries We Serve
- Mining: The mining industry benefits from our experience in engineering, drafting, fabrication and a broad knowledge of wear products utilized in all the mining applications.
- Pulp and Paper: The pulp and paper industry is an aggressive environment requiring the proper materials for the application they are exposed to. We provide expertise in ferrous as well as non-ferrous metals to provide corrosion and wear solutions.
- Power: The equipment and machinery used within the power industry must withstand wear and tear. In addition to metal wear materials, we also provide ceramic and rubber lining products to fit the industry’s needs.
- Aggregate: We serve the aggregate industry by providing products and services for the aggregate processing equipment. This includes a variety of wear materials which can be formed and fit in the field or installed in-house with our experienced fabricators, fitters, and welders.
- Ductwork/Stacks: Although not an industry in itself, RMS Tritec has years of experience in the fabrication of many of the large stacks and ductwork currently in use at a variety of the industries across the Midwest. With our shop size, rolling, forming, crane capacity, and fabrication equipment, RMS Tritec has the capability of fabricating nearly any size, shape, or length of stack or ductwork.
Delivering Highest Quality Steel Services to Your Industry
Regardless of the industry you’re in, RMS Tritec has the services to fit your needs. From new fabrication to certified welding services, we are your full-service steel partner.
- Fabrication: Utilizing the most current drafting software plus a team of experienced engineers and fabricators, we’re able to engineer, detail and fabricate a high quality finished product for nearly any application.
- Heavy forming and rolling: RMS Tritec is experienced with carbon steel, alloys, stainless steel and other metals to form, trim, fit and shape to fit your needs. RMS Tritec’s press brake and pinch roll capacity provides us with the unique capability to form light gauge mild steel to the some of the most challenging alloy steels used in the toughest applications.
- Machining: RMS Tritec specializes in CNC milling, manual milling, and turning. Services we provide include: line boring, manual machining, large CNC batch runs to the one-off unique part.
- Stainless steel welding: Some industries require non-ferrous metals such as stainless steel. We offer multiple grades of stainless and expertise to accomplish even the most challenging welds.
- Certified welding: RMS Tritec has on staff AWS D1.1 certified welders as well as an AWS Certified Weld Inspector (CWI) for those projects requiring certified welds and inspections.
At RMS Tritec, our team consists of qualified and experienced engineers, fabricators, welders and machinists who are focused on satisfying our customers’ needs and delivering a quality product.