At RMS Tritec, we take quality seriously. That’s why our team of welders is certified, meeting the high-quality standards of the American Welding Society and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. When your project requires expertise, years of experience and a history of successful, high-pressure projects, you can trust the experts at RMS Tritec.
Certified Welding Services for Structural Projects
We’re American Welding Society D1.1 certified (AWS D1.1) for structural steel projects. Our certification and over 25 years of experience underline our expertise in structural welding projects.
We offer various certified welding services, including:
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- FCAW / shielded flux core welding
Beyond D1.1 certification, you can rest assured that your project is in the hands of a team that holds AISC certification, various industrial inspection certifications and more.
Certified Welding Experts Serving a Range of Industries
RMS Tritec has a long history of providing the highest quality certified welding services for a wide range of industries.
- Ductwork and stacks: We complete the certified welding, engineering and new steel fabrication that is required for the production of ductwork or smokestacks.
- Paper: The paper industry requires high-quality steelwork that will withstand de-barking and the milling process. We provide the steel fabrication, machining and welding to help you discover solutions to high-wear conditions.
- Mining: We’ve completed many certified welding structural steel projects for mining equipment and structure.
- Power: We use our experience in metal forming, fabrication and certified welding to provide the power industry with exhaust stacks and other critical materials.
Each project we complete is delivered on-time, every time. With a large facility, state-of-the-art welding equipment and a dedication to quality, our certified welding experts partner with you each step of the way.